Unless you avoid all your emails, social media, or basically living under a rock haha you are seeing all of these amazing deals happening NOW for Black Friday. I love that it’s now turned into an entire week of sales! And I also love that e-commerce is thriving because we no longer need to fight the crowds or lose a bunch of sleep waking up early for the best deals! I mean, I’m the biggest shopper I know, so I will still be scoring some early morning sales friday morning, but these retailers are already killing it with sales, like deep discount sales! Heres a rundown of stores you must make sure to shop starting today!
1.TARGET BLACK FRIDAY EARLY ACCESS IS LIVE on Target.com and the deals are always so amazing. You can snag that Instant Pot you’ve been eyeing. You can score those towels you’ve been needing. And you can even get those hot ticket christmas toys for your kids that you don’t have to fight someone for in store! I mean say no more, I’m shopping online.
2. BEST BUY. The TV’s deals you may have been waiting for are already live on bestbuy.com! I’ve literally never seen these brands of TV’s go on this deep of a discount. If you’ve been eyeing new appliances then run online and grab them! I love reading the reviews online for verification if the product is good or not. And there are plenty of security cameras and smart home deals that are great deals for you to grab for yourself right now. I know I have piece of mind during the holidays knowing my house is fully equipped with cameras and that my packages won’t get stolen off my porch!
3. MICHAELS AND JOANN. These retailers have already rolled out some amazing doorbuster deals. If you’ve been needing a new tree, then go online to michaels.com right now and snag one! I love going to both of these retailers for my holiday decor and crafts. I tend to snag some vinyl from cricut or happy planner accessories. I also love Joann’s deep discounts on paper too! And they both accept each others coupons which is amazing!
4. OLD NAVY. This is the retailer I always shop on black friday…. I mean 50% off and now I don’t even have to get out of my pajamas to do so! I buy 75% of the girls clothes here and some gifts too! And today flannels are on major sale for the whole family!
5. Abercrombie & Fitch. I kinda can’t believe I shop here again, but I’ve been loving their stuff so much. If you haven’t shopped at Abercrombie in a long time than my number one purchase for you to make would be their pullovers. I have a few and they are so easy and simple to throw on. I’ve also been loving their denim! So comfy and does run small, but if they fit great than I don’t care what number is on the tag! The entire store is 50% OFF! Holy moly you could do some serious damage here!
6. AMERICAN EAGLE. Their entire store is 40% OFF. I love the basics from AE. They have tons of great layering pieces and their loungewear is just too good. I have a few of their layering thermals and love to pair those with leggings or denim. I also love their PJ’s! This is another good place to shop for gifts for your gal pals!
7.EXPRESS. I absolutely love Express for all my holiday looks. They literally kill it every years with their party looks and accessories. They are a one stop shop too because you can get the special guy in your life something too! I think last year Miguel and myself braved this store on black friday and it was pure chaos, well not this year satan haha! Express is offering 50% off your purchase and FREE shipping. Plan what goes into your cart and even think further too NYE for your purchases!
8. NORDSTROM. My favorite retailer in all the land… is having an up to 60% off black friday sales event! Seriously time to snag those Hunter boots you’ve always wanted. I always buy new boots during these sales and even stuff for the hubby. I also buy my mom and sister little giftables too. I do majority of my christmas gift shopping here because you can’t go wrong with a gift in a little silver box!
I really hope this CYBER WEEK goes amazing for you all and you snag some amazing deals for your loved ones and yourself. And I truly hope you all have the best Thanksgiving.