I wanted to share with you all the details of my Trunk Club try on session I featured on Instagram last night. This is the second time I’ve used Trunk Club and I’m pretty obsessed with it.
I emailed my stylist and she asked me a few questions regarding the items I may want in my trunk. She then sent me a curated list of items that she thought fit the criteria I provided her. I loved most of her picks, but I switched out the items I either wasn’t in love with or just weren’t very practical for my lifestyle. She then replaced the items and viola, it was in the mail a few days later after verifying payment. Another great thing about Trunk Club is that if you’re a Nordstrom cardholder, your styling fee of $25 is waived. Shipping is also free! You don’t pay for any items unless you keep them. As a busy working mama, this is just too good for my busy lifestyle! I will save my try on to my highlights!
- 1. Madewell Stripe Sweater – this sweater is EVERYTHING. It’s so soft and seriously the cutest thing ever.
- 2. Astr the label polka dot dress– I was so surprised by this dress. Very figure flattering and super cute on.
- 3. Madewell peplum top -This peplum top is so figure flatting| Caslon Knotted Mule– I die over these mules! They do run a 1/2 size small.
- 4. Astr the label lace midi dress– holy crap, this dress is drop dead gorg. Runs one size small.
- 5. Lysse Legging-great legging with added leather side panel | 1.State Off the Shoulder Top– very warm and soft. Love the functionality. | Leith scarf – I loved this! So simple and warm.
- 6. J crew fitted tee – wowza’s this tee is such a great quality top and feels like butter.
- 7. Halogen x Atlantic Pacific Wide Leg Pant– sadly these pants are sold out 🙁 BUT I will contact my trunk club stylist and get the 411 because you all N E E D these pants. So incredibly beautiful and figure flattering.
So I kept the madewell striped sweater and the J Crew fitted striped tee. I didn’t really need anything else and I figured I would add the items I did love to my christmas wishlist!
If you guys love what I shared and would like to try it out for yourself, then please use my referral link! —> here
Have a great day! xox