Hey guys! I have been eyeing so many amazing pieces lately (literally hitting refresh on one to see if it will come back in stock). But I wanted to share with you some new items I’m currently loving. One is highly impractical and over-priced, but thats why it’s called a wishlist 😉 Enjoy!
- Asymmetrical Snap Hoodie from Abercombie. THIS is literally killing me that it won’t restock and its not available at any stores near me. I am stocking the website in hopes for it to come back in ANY color in my size. Thats how badly I want it!
- Truth Serum by OLEHENRIKSEN. I’ve been on the hunt for an amazing face oil, and while yes I’d love to try La Mer, I am so scared that I’m going to love it and never be able to afford it. $250 for face oil is NOT my jam. But, I have been eyeing this one and I feel like I just need to dive in and get it. My skins been so dull and the texture is killing me. My face has gone from oily to dry the passed year and it’s not so fun.
- La Specs Caliente Cat Eye Sunglasses. I have been loving these glasses. I have a bachelorette to go to in February and need a new pair of fun sunnies and feel like these would be perfect. The blue lens is a huge fave of mine and adds so much to any outfit!
- Gucci GG Marmont Matelassé Card Case. I had hoped this would be a birthday gift, but I don’t know if my husband knows haha. I love how classic this is and I truly need a card case for my everyday items like debit, ID, and costco card. I often find myself rummaging through my wallet for stuff and I just feel like a card case could save me so much time.
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker. These sneakers are a HUGE fav at the moment. Actually ANYTHING Adidas is my thing right now. I have really tried to invest in good athleisure pieces because on the days I don’t work, I find it incredibly hard to want to get ready with a full face of make up. And a really good sneaker just makes me feel like less of a slob lol.
These are my current top 5 that I probably look at everyday. I plan to do a wishlist wednesday from here on out to highlight my current favs. I hope you guys enjoy this series! I’m very excited for this!